Our #1 priority is your 100% satisfaction. If any product you purchase from us ever fails to 100% meet or exceed your expectation, contact one of our Customer Service Representatives by telephone (208-267-1586 PST) or email and we will attempt to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. If you need to return an item, returns are accepted subject to the following guidelines:1. NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED AFTER 30 DAYS FROM INVOICE DATE.
Some exclusions apply. Specifically:
- Items marked Closeout or Blem, as well as Special Orders may not be returned and their sale is final.
- Informational items, such as books, tapes, disks etc may not be returned and defective items will only be exchanged for identical items.
- Firearms and ammunition may not be returned for safety considerations.
- "Personal Items" (duck calls, whistles etc) may not be returned for hygienic reasons.
2. BUYER MUST REQUEST AND RECEIVE A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA) BEFORE RETURNING MERCHANDISE.
Returns without an RMA number will not be accepted, and will be sent back to the buyer at buyer's expense. RMA requests can be processed online immediately below using the RMA Request Form.
3. NEW ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN USED MAY NOT BE RETURNED UNLESS DEFECTIVE.
Warranty replacement for defective items should be directed to our Customer Service Representatives by telephone (208-267-1586 PST) or email for the fastest resolution.
4. ALL RETURNS MUST BE RETURNED IN ORIGINAL CONDITION AND PACKAGING AS ORIGINALLY SHIPPED.
In the original intact factory packaging including all of the original accessories, mounting hardware, manuals, stickers etc., without any damage / scratches / wear to the product. Refunds will be adjusted for returns that are missing accessories, factory boxes etc. or may be returned to the customer at the customer's expense, at our option. If you are keeping or have lost some of the pieces, please don't return the item.
5. A 30% RESTOCKING FEE (PLUS THE ACTUAL ORIGINAL SHIPPING COST ASSOCIATED WITH "FREE SHIPPING" OFFERS WHEN APPLICABLE) WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM ALL RETURNS THAT ARE NOT IN RE-STOCKABLE AND RE-SALABLE CONDITION.
For example, if the original manufacturer's packaging is missing, damaged or the factory seal is broken. This fee applies because we will no longer be able to restock and sell the item as new unless THE PRODUCT AND PACKAGING are in the same identical "as new" condition as originally shipped.
6. ALL ORDERS THAT INCLUDE FFL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING ORDER CANCELLATION / RESTOCKING FEES:
- For receivers, pistols, rifles & shotguns, a 10% cancellation / processing fee will be deducted from your refund amount
- For NFA firearms (suppressors, machine guns etc) the following cancellation processing fees apply:
5% - Order cancelled before NFA paperwork is submitted to ATF
10% - Order cancelled after NFA paperwork is submitted to ATF
8. ALL RETURNS MUST BE PREPAID.
Return shipping fees are the customer's responsibility. COD returns will NOT be accepted and the package will be returned to you. (However, if an item was sent to you in error by us we will reimburse you for return shipping when shipped in accordance with our Customer Service staff's instructions.) Insurance on returns is at your option and expense. Returns shipped without insurance are at the customer's risk for loss or damage in transit. We are not responsible for loss or damage for returned packages. A tracking number and insurance on returned merchandise is highly recommended. If a return doesn't arrive and buyer didn't use a trackable and insurable method of shipping for the return, we will not be able to issue a refund if we do not receive the package.
- We reserve the right to deduct transaction fees associated with the return / order cancellation such as but not limited to credit card fees, auction fees etc.
- This return policy does not cover damage due to improper installation, or merchandise(s) physically altered or abused by the buyer. Products that are damaged due to improper installation, or merchandise that is physically altered or abused by the buyer is not eligible to be returned.
- All undeliverable packages including refused packages, incorrect address, not forwardable etc will be treated as a standard return.
- Any damaged shipments must be reported to the carrier and Pike Arms Inc.® immediately for proper claim handling. All packaging must be maintained for the carrier's inspection.
You must notifiy Pike Arms of your intention to return an item via the RMA REQUEST FORM below. A Customer Service Representative will email you either an RMA Number or the reason for an RMA denial within two business days. Please allow up to two business days for RMA Request Form processing.