1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Pike Arms collects some information that is personal (i.e., information that identifies an individual either alone or in combination with other data). Pike Arms also collects non-personal information that does not, on its own, identify an individual person.
Pike Arms collects personal information when you provide it to us. The following are examples of the types of personal information that may be collected directly from you:
- City, state and zip code
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Company name
- Payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card or PayPal payment information
- Shipping, billing and other information provided in connection with the purchase or shipment of Pike Arms products
- Any correspondence voluntarily submitted to the Website
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Collect and process payments and complete transactions
- Provide the products, services and customer support you request
- Resolve disputes
- Troubleshoot problems
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions
- Customize, measure and improve our services and content
- Inform you about our products, services, updates and promotional offers
2. NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following are examples of the type of information that may be collected by Pike Arms from your web browser:
- Details about your computer, device, application and network (including IP address, browser characteristics, device ID and characteristics, device operating system information and system language preferences)
- Activities on our Website and usage patterns
- Referring URLs, dates and times of Website visits, and clickstream data such as information commonly recorded in web server logs
- Details about Internet or network usage (such as the URLs or domain names of websites you visit, information about applications that attempt to access your network, or traffic data)
- Data about files and communications, such as potential malware or spam
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons
- Analytic data from Google Analytics
Web Beacons/Web Bugs
Pike Arms may utilize a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are used to track the online movements of users. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customer's personal information. Rather, we may use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Pike Arms uses Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page (http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/) or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/).
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL/NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pike Arms may share your information when complying or in good faith attempting to comply with any law, regulation or law enforcement request; where Pike Arms has obtained your consent; where sharing or disclosure of your information is necessary between Pike Arms parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners; where Pike Arms has been purchased by a third party; where sharing or disclosure of your information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities; where your information is demanded by a court order or subpoena; where sharing or disclosure of your information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of Pike Arms; and where sharing or disclosure of your information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, Pike Arms will maintain an email database, in-house, and will never sell your data or otherwise make it available for unaffiliated third party marketing purposes.
Pike Arms may also disclose personal information to those who help it provide products and services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks, such as hosting, fulfillment, and data storage and security. These service providers are prohibited from using this personal information for any other purpose.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
By establishing an account, making a purchase or registering to receive Pike Arms promotional email and newsletters, you consent to receive periodic commercial/promotional email communications from us. You may opt-out of receiving such promotional communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each email, or by contacting our customer service department. By unsubscribing from our Promotional Newsletter, you may still receive transactional emails from us in the future relating to purchases or product safety information (recalls).
5. STORAGE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information is stored and processed on computers and servers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal information.
Pike Arms transmits information via the highest industry standard secure server (SSL) processes. This SSL creates the secure and encrypted https:// Website address for our important pages like Checkout and the My Account area. When you see the https:// website address, you know the information you are in-putting is protected and secure using the green extended validation certificate.
We have implemented and maintain generally accepted industry standards to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your personal information both during transmission and once we receive it. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information during the registration process, we encrypt that information using state-of-the-art technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Pike Arms wants your personal information to be complete and accurate. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that all information you provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with your use of the Website will be complete and accurate, and that you will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To make changes to your personal information, please login to your account or otherwise contact us.
7. CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
Pike Arms complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States of America where it applies to our information protection activities. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (18). If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information of a child under the age of eighteen (18) without proper consent, we will immediately delete that data from our database.