SIG® 1911A1 .22LR THREAD ADAPTER AND DISPLAY SUPPRESSOR COMBO
Do you have a SIG 1911A1 .22LR pistol and want the suppressor look and feel without all the paperwork hassle and transfer tax expenses? Now with our SIG 1911A1 .22LR THREAD ADAPTER WITH THREAD PROTECTOR AND FAKE SUPPRESSOR COMBO, you get ALL THREE PIECES FOR ONE LOW PRICE!
Our .22 LR FAKE SUPPRESSOR is as close to a real suppressor as you can get without paying the tax stamp and it will work on any .22LR firearm that has the barrel threaded 1/2x28 TPI. Its CNC precision machined from solid aircraft grade aluminim with a durable hard black anodized finish and its professionally laser engraved identically to our real NFA registered suppressors. Since its a fake suppressor, the sound is not reduced and bullet impact is not changed. Although, many customers do prefer the weight and balance improvement that the suppressor provides.
The FAKE SUPPRESSOR easily screws on to your SIG 1911A1 pistol with our SIG 1911A1 THREAD ADAPTER ASSEMBLY (thread adapter and thread protector) which is included in this money saving combo.
Don't let the low price fool you... We are the source and manufacture 1000's of fake suppressors and thread adapters to supply other major manufacturers, distributors and resellers. You won't find a better fake suppressor and Sig 1911A1 adapter combo at ANY price.
ONE LOW PRICE! ALL THREE PARTS! Order today and get your gun lookin' right!
Ordering Restrictions: No sales to CA or where otherwise prohibited. A pistol with a threaded barrel in CA would be a restricted Assault Weapon and is prohibited.
Note: Due to the thread timing relationships between the GSG 1911A1 barrel and the thread adapter and the fake suppressor, the position of the engraving on the suppressor when screwed on will randomly stop at any position. Although it has rarely been an issue, we have no way to determine where the engraving will stop on your gun.
Of course the GSG 1911A1 that is shown in the pictures is for reference only and is not included with the combo package deal.
Frequently Asked Questions For
|.22LR FAKE SUPPRESSOR
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does this fake suppressor come apart? Can I break the welds, cut it open etc. so I can make it into an illegal suppressor? Can this fake suppressor be disassembled for cleaning? Do the endcaps come off? Etc Etc...
2. What is the difference between a real suppressor and a fake suppressor?
3. Can this fake suppressor easily be converted to a real suppressor?
4. Can anyone legally own a fake suppressor?
5. Can I shoot my fake suppressor on a fully automatic firearm?
6. Will the fake suppressor affect my accuracy?
7. Can I shoot my fake suppressor on multiple .22LR firearms including rifles and handguns?
8. The fake suppressor looks great, but how can you sell it so inexpensively compared to other companies?
9. Can I send Tactical Innovations my gun(s) / barrel(s) to thread?
10. Can I use a muzzle nut coupling instead of threading my barrels for use with my fake suppressor?
11. Can I get a fake suppressor with custom engraving?
12. Are your fake suppressors available in additional colors other than black?
13. When I screw the fake suppressor onto the adapter, why does the writing stop at the bottom / side / etc rather than on the right side like in the picture?
14. Can I shoot calibers other than .22LR, such as .22WRM (magnum) and .17 RF through it?
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.