JOB TITLE: CNC MACHINE OPERATOR
Pike Arms Inc.®, a leading manufacturer of NFA registered firearm sound suppressors as well as a variety of other accessories for the shooting, hunting, military and law enforcement industries, is currently seeking another CNC Machine Operator for its Bonners Ferry, ID facility.
Applicants must meet the following:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to work any shift.
- Be able to understand, read and write English.
- Be able to perform fundamental math calculations.
- Be a U.S. citizen without any felony convictions.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Be tobacco free.
- Have a verifiable good attendance and good safety record.
- Have good housekeeping and organizational skills.
- Have the ability to work independently without continual supervision.
- Operate and/or set up CNC Lathes and CNC mills
- Complete set-up's to include download CNC programs, select and prepare tooling, conducts first part inspection, and makes required offset changes to complete set-up.
- Validate that set-up machine is producing quality parts that meet specification.
- Operate multiple machines with typical tasks such as load & unload, visual inspection, measurement of parts to insure conformance, make necessary adjustments such as tooling and offset changes when required.
- Be responsible for overall quality level and production output of assigned machines.
- Ability to read, understand and modify G-Code machine instructions.
- Ability to use various precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to perform QA/QC functions on production parts.
- Working knowledge of blueprint/schematic reading.
- Working knowledge of machine capabilities and processes.
- Working skill to get along with others in a team setting.
- Working skill to perform precise and detailed work.
Candidates that are close to the defined Minimum Qualifications are encouraged to apply. "On the job" training for the right candidate might be available on a case by case basis.
This position has proven in the past to be an excellent opportunity for individuals that have recently completed a machinist / machine shop vocational program or that have a few years of practical experience. Starting wage depends on experience. No medical benefits are available at this time, although may become available in the future. Successful applicant will enjoy paid holidays and paid vacation subject to company policy.
Tactical Innovations is a small company with ample room for personal as well as financial growth for the right applicant. Our production facility is located in Northern Idaho in the heart of America's recreation paradise. Candidates that enjoy outdoor activities such as camping, shooting, boating, fishing and hunting will appreciate being able to live in area known for its sportsman's activities. The rural setting provides a lower cost of living in a more traditional small town environment that includes minimal crime, excellent public schools, postcard scenery and solid relationships with neighbors.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume with salary history and requirements via email to email@example.com or by fax at 208-267-1597. All inquires will be held in confidence.
Pike Arms Inc.® will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.