PIKE ARMS® PADDLE MAG RELEASE FOR RUGER® 10/22®
- EXTENDED LENGTH
- CNC BILLET MACHINED
- CHOICE OF COLORS
The Pike Arms® PADDLE MAG RELEASE for Ruger® 10/22® rifles and Charger pistols gives you a fast and easy mag change for either factory 10 round rotary mags or for high capacity mags. The paddle mag design is similar to the battle proven mag release used by H&K® for their machine guns. Now you can have the same time tested design for your 10/22® rifle or pistol at a fraction of the cost.
The Pike Arms® Paddle Mag Release is CNC precision machined from billet T6 aircraft aluminum in one piece and is not a welded aftermarket assembly. Installation is quick and easy with NO GUNSMITHING or fitting required. The Pike Arms® Paddle Mag Release installs in your Ruger® 10/22® trigger assembly (both plastic or original metal housings) as a direct replacement to the Ruger® factory mag release with no gunsmithing required and is available in your choice of colors to dress up your factory rifle or compliment your custom build.
Overall Rating: 4.67 out of 5 15 reviews
PIKE ARMS® PADDLE MAG RELEASE
Installation is fast and easy and requires no tools or gunsmithing.
1. Ensure firearm is NOT loaded.
2. Remove barreled action from stock per firearm manufacturer's instuctions.
3. Remove the pin that holds the magazine release in the trigger housing. Hold trigger housing at the same angle after the pin is removed. Do not shake the trigger housing.
4. Remove the factory mag release. Use your finger to keep the magazine plunger from coming out of the trigger housing.
5. Gently press the magazine plunger back into the trigger housing. At the same time insert the Paddle Mag Release into the trigger housing until the pin hole will line up with the pin. The slots on the Paddle Mag Release should face toward the trigger and the flat side of the Paddle Mag release should face the magazine well. Ensure that the auto bolt release is also correctly captured by the same pin.
6. Installation is complete. Test the function of Paddle Mag Release. Place the barreled receiver back in the stock.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.